The diagnosis of cancer can lead to so many questions. We hope that The Gathering Place, its programs and services, library and website can answer most of them.
We want you to be aware of all the resources in our community, nationally, and online to make this experience easier for you and your family. In this section you will find websites for all aspects of the cancer journey.
- Airline and Travel Resources
- Cancer Centers around the Country
- Caregivers of Cancer Patients
- Children’s Issues Around Cancer
- Clinical Trials
- Complimentary & Alternative Medicine
- Financial Assistance for Cancer Patients
- Governmental Agencies
- Hospice & Palliative Care Centers
- Legal Assistance for Cancer Patients
- Medical Information Search Engines
- Pain Management and Cancer
- Products for Cancer Patients
- Information about Specific Cancers
- Living with Cancer Resource Guide
- Cancer Resources Directory – a national database of helpful information
The resources and information given by our staff is NOT an endorsement of those individuals or practices. Staff members do not provide medical advice or assistance. We make every attempt to stock current, legitimate health-related materials. Opinions offered in writing or in lectures do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Gathering Place staff or Board of Trustees. We receive no fee for maintaining lists of resources and information. It is the responsibility of anyone utilizing this information to fully research the resources provided.