The diagnosis of cancer can lead to so many questions. We hope that The Gathering Place, its programs and services, library and website can answer most of them.
We want you to be aware of the resources in our community, nationally, and online to make this experience easier for you and your family. In this section you will find websites for all aspects of the cancer journey.
- Airline and Travel Resources
- Cancer Centers around the Country
- Caregivers of Cancer Patients
- Clinical Trials
- Complimentary & Alternative Medicine
- Financial Assistance for Cancer Patients
- Government Websites
- Hospice & Palliative Care Centers
- Insurance Information
- Legal Concerns for Cancer Patients
- Products for Cancer Patients
- Specific Cancer Resources
- Living with Cancer Resource Guide
The resources and information given by our staff is NOT an endorsement of those individuals or practices. Staff members do not provide medical advice or assistance. We make every attempt to stock current, legitimate health-related materials. Opinions offered in writing or in lectures do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Gathering Place staff or Board of Trustees. We receive no fee for maintaining lists of resources and information. It is the responsibility of anyone utilizing this information to fully research the resources provided.