Products for Cancer Patients
American Cancer Society TLC Catalog
- TLC is a not-for-profit website and catalog of the American Cancer Society. Their mission is to help women cope during and after cancer treatment by providing wigs and other hair loss products (plus how-to information), as well as mastectomy products, all at affordable prices.
- TLC Direct Website
- Choose Hope offers a full line of Cancer Awareness Products and Cancer Gifts available in all acknowledged cancer colors. Every month they make a donation to fund cancer research and the cancer community.
- Choose Hope Website
- Find embroidered ribbons of all colors and representing all diagnoses here.
- The Ribbon Lady Website
Belleruth Naparstek and Health Journeys
- A website with resources for the mind, body and spirit. Look for guided imagery to address the challenges that can accompany a cancer diagnosis.
- Health Journeys Website
Medical Dignity Clothing
- Versatile clothing that ensures privacy and comfort during treatment.
- Medical Dignity