Thank you for visiting The Gathering Place website! We are always happy to help and welcome you to call or visit to learn more about our free programs and services.
Phone: (216) 595-9546 for BOTH EAST AND WEST LOCATIONS.
23300 Commerce Park
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
800 Sharon Drive
Westlake, Ohio 44145
Please feel free to contact our staff with any questions you may have. Below is a listing of staff members available to respond to specific questions or concerns. Click here for a full staff directory.
Programs and Services
- The Gathering Place provides a wide array of free programs and services for individuals and families touched by cancer that address the mind, body and spirit. For more detailed information on our programs and services contact, Ellen Heyman, Chief Programming Officer, at email@example.com.
Children and Family Programs
- For information on programs and services available for children and families coping with a cancer diagnosis, contact Kathleen McCue, Children’s Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and Resources
- Our medical librarian, Eileen Coan, is available to help you with your information needs. She is also available to answer questions about coping with cancer and about local and national resources. Contact Eileen Coan at email@example.com.
Community Outreach/Speakers Bureau
- The Gathering Place welcomes the opportunity to speak with your organization, religious institution or group about our programs and services. Our professional staff and volunteers can also provide presentations on specific topics related to the cancer experience. Contact Kristina Austin, Chief Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers are an integral part of our community, contributing to our success through their support, dedication and experience. Volunteers work in our Education Center, our children’s programs or as greeters in our reception area. Volunteers assist with clerical responsibilities, help tend Norma’s Garden, help coordinate special events, attend health fairs, present information to community groups about The Gathering Place and work at The Gathering Place Warehouse. For more information on volunteering, contact Liz Krantz, volunteer coordinator on the east side, at email@example.com or Lynn Lubben, volunteer coordinator on the west side, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support The Gathering Place
- The Gathering Place’s funding comes from individuals, families, organizations, foundations and corporations, through our Tribute Program, Annual Fund and Special Events, as well as from our resale shop, TGP Collection. We are a qualified 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. For more information on supporting us, contact Beth Darmstadter, Chief Development Officer at email@example.com.