The Gathering Place offers group programming and one to one services designed to provide participants with hands-on experiences focused on healthy cooking and nutrition. Below is a list of available services to help you and your family along your cancer journey.
One to One Services:
- Beth Bennett, PT, MA, MS, RD/LD our registered dietitian and exercise specialist, is available for one to one consultations.
- Call 216-595-9546 or email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Hands On Cooking Programs at The Gathering Place:
- Prepare various plant based recipes the whole family can enjoy throughout the cancer journey.
- Adapt healthy recipes for loved ones coping with the many side effects of cancer treatment.
- Our group programming changes quarterly. Reference the link to our schedule below for the most up-to-date programming available.
Calendar of Nutrition Services:
Click on the link below to see a PDF with a list of our current offerings.
- See Beth Roth in our informational series, Healthy Minute!
To see more Healthy Minute videos, visit our blog.
Beth Bennett’s Favorite Recipes:
Our registered dietitian, Beth Bennett, has gathered a “recipe box” of her favorite dishes below. We invite you to explore the recipes and experiment in the kitchen! To learn more about nutrition during the cancer journey, visit our Cancer and Nutrition page.
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad
- Edamame and Black Bean Salad
- Leafy Greens and Crunchy Cruciferous
- Kale, What is it Good for?
- Cooking with Lentils
- Acorn Squash Chickpea Bulgur
- Walnut Almond Lettuce Wraps
- Lemon Salmon & Green Apple Cole Slaw
- Quinoa Chili
- Raw Stuffed Vegan Dates
- Energy Bars
- No Bake Apple Walnut Tart
- Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup